Refer ONE Qualified Customer
Receive $200 gift card
Refer THREE Qualified Customers
Receive $400 gift card
Refer FIVE Qualified Customers
Receive $800 gift card
Refer TEN Qualified Customers
Receive TRIP for two
- A referral is a homeowner who contracts with Legend Exteriors & Construction for a new or replacement roof or siding of at least 1,500 square feet.
- A referral becomes a qualified customer once their roof or siding is built and they have signed their Certificate of Completion.
- You may not refer your own primary residence into the program. If we have replaced your primary residence roof, you may refer a second home, rental property, etc.
- Referrals who become qualified customers within 1 year (365 days) of your first referral submission count toward your reward level achievement. One year after your first referral submission your reward level restarts.
- Referrals must be made through the Submit Referral Form prior to the referred homeowner having had any initial contact with Legend Exteriors.
- The Trip for Two is a $2,000 Travel Voucher to the destination of your choice.
- A referral reward can not be used for cash value towards a VISA gift card or towards any outstanding balances with Legend Exteriors.
- There can be only 1 referrer per household submitting referrals into the Referral Rewards Program.
- The referrer is solely responsible for submitting their referrals into the Referral Rewards Program. Legend representatives are not responsible for entering in this information into the program for the referrer.
You may use this Referral Rewards Program provided that you accept any and all of the provisions listed in the Program Terms. We may amend, update or otherwise change, at any time and without prior notice, any or all of the Program Terms, the conditions, and/or the provisions included in this Program. Please check the contents of these Program Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Referral Rewards Program, or of any part thereof following the posting of any changes to the Program Terms, constitutes acceptance of the Program Terms and of any subsequent changes.